Artist Booth Registration
Our artist booths include one table and one 3-day artist badge.
- Depending on the options you select, prices range from $75.00 to $125.00.
- Booth prices increase on March 1st, and registration closes on July 1st or whenever we sell out of booths.
- Your vendor badge gives you access to enjoy the convention after the Dealer’s Room closes.
- We do not offer refunds on vendor booths.
- You must register for an account on our website before checking out.
Common Artist Questions
How do I purchase an artist booth for Kita-Kon?
You can register an artist booth online or by mail, but first you have to fill out the form above. Once your information is entered, you will be given the choice to print a form to mail with a cheque to 220 Clavet St, Thunder Bay, ON P7A 2M6. Please do not mail in your registration if there are no available booths listed on the website.
I can no longer attend, can I get a refund?
We do not offer refunds on artist booths, and we also do not offer badge transfers on artist booths. All purchases are final.
How large are the artist booths?
Tables are 6 by 3 feet with about 5 to 7 feet of space behind for displays, seating, and storage. If you have your own booth setup, please email email@example.com with your details.
What is the difference between an artist and vendor?
To qualify as an artist, the artwork or crafts that you sell must either be hand made or made in small production runs. If you are a small company that makes mass production crafts or art prints, you must register as a vendor.
What does my money go towards?
Lakehead Anime Society is a non-profit corporation which operates solely on the fees collected on badges and through our other fundraising efforts. All of the money we receive goes towards making the convention a better experience for our attendees.