Vendor Booth Registration
We have many different vendor booth options to fit your needs.
- Depending on the booth size and options you select, prices range from $90.00 to $360.00.
- Booth prices increase on March 1st, and registration closes on July 1st or whenever we sell out of booths.
- Your vendor badge gives you access to enjoy the convention after the Dealer’s Room closes.
- We do not offer refunds on vendor booths.
- You must register for an account on our website before checking out.
Common Vendor Questions
How do I purchase a booth for Kita-Kon?
You can register a booth online or by mail, but first you have to fill out the online form above. Once your information is entered, you will be given the choice to print a receipt to mail with a cheque to 119 Windemere Ave S, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 4M5. Please do not mail in your registration if there are no available booths listed on the website.
I can no longer attend, can I get a refund?
We do not offer refunds on vendor booths, and we also do not offer badge transfers on vendors booths. All purchases are final.
How large are the vendor booths?
Tables are 6 by 3 feet with about 5 to 7 feet of space behind for displays, seating, and storage. If you have your own booth setup, please email email@example.com with your details.
What is the difference between a vendor and an artist?
To qualify as an artist, the artwork or crafts that you sell must either be hand made or made in small production runs. If you are a small company that makes mass production crafts or art prints, you must register as a vendor.
What does my money go towards?
Lakehead Anime Society is a non-profit corporation which operates solely on the fees collected on badges and through our other fundraising efforts. All of the money we receive goes towards making the convention a better experience for our attendees.